- Poptop reserves the right to cancel any booking, request a refund or issue a refund for any event booked through the site.
- If you cancel a booking, you must notify the Poptop team immediately in line with our Client Protection Programme.
- If you cancel a booking within 21 days of the event date, you will be charged a cancellation fee. This cancellation fee will be 12% of the overall quote. Your profile will be suspended until this has been paid.
- You understand that if you cancel a booking for whatever reason, then the deposit will be refunded to the client by Poptop and we will invoice you for that amount minus the Poptop fee (unless within 21 days of the event, then it include the cancellation fee of 12% as stated above).
- If a client cancels a booking, it is up to you as to whether you wish to refund. This will depend on what you set in your Listing creation.
- If the supplier does not attend a prearranged event without prior notice, your account may be suspended or terminated depending on the severity of the case.