Membership Terms and Conditions
Poptop Membership Terms and Conditions
- You are responsible for paying all fees to Poptop as set by our payment and pricing terms. All payments are made electronically as specified by Poptop. You agree that we may charge your chosen method the membership fees owed.
- Poptop accepts the following forms of payment for memberships: Visa, Mastercard and American Express only.
- All memberships will be automatically renewed for the same amount of time that was first established (6 monthly/annually).
- You have the right to cancel your membership at any time via the membership page by clicking join now on the basic plan (it will be none active from the day you cancel). Poptop are not in control of your membership, you cannot request to have this cancelled by a team member.
- All membership fees are non-refundable unless previously stated in writing by a member of the Poptop team. The ultimate decision regarding any membership refunds will be entirely down to the supplier support team.